Jadon Sancho- A 19-year-old young prodigy is expected to leave Dortmund for next season and join the Manchester United club. The interest shown by Manchester United in Jadon Sanchon has brought happiness in the camp of Dortmund as they have already started preparing about the exit of Jadon Sancho from their club.
According to Metro.co.uk, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer showed a keen interest in signing off England’s child prodigy Jadon Sancho for his team Manchester United way back in January.
On Jadon Sancho’s part, he was ready to be a part of Manchester City Club but Dortmund cashed on him for 18 months and now he is going to be part of Manchester United club. Solskjaer was very desperate to sign Jado Sancho for next summer.
Dortmund CEO believes it is very rare to find a talent like Jodan Sancho at such an age and he is a very fine footballer. Dortmund club is not happy to lose such a talent but if a foreign player doesn’t feel like that a club is not perfect for him then we have to agree with him and let him go.
Top 5 moments of Jadon Sancho in 2018-19
- He made debut for Dortmund in 2017 season and he became a key player for his club in 2018-19.
- He is a 19-year-old young prodigy of England in the Football world. he had a fantastic season last year where he scored 13 goals and 12 out of which came in Bundesliga.
- He is also the record holder of youngest player to score eight goals in Bundesliga in a single season where he went to score 12 goals in that Bundesliga season.
- The form he showed in Bundesliga rewarded him with a callup for senior England Football squad.
- He is believed to move to Manchester United club next summer.
All the speculations around Jadon Sanches have been a high talking point in the transfer market but it remains to be seen whether he can potentially be a match-winner for Manchester United next season or not.