Are you looking for AUS vs ENG Dream11 Team Prediction for Today’s Match, AUS vs ENG Dream 11 Tips, AUS vs ENG Dream11 Expert Prediction, ENG vs AUS Probable 11 and Dream 11 Guru Tips?
Yes, you are at the right place for checking Australia vs England, 2nd Ashes Test Fantasy Cricket Tips. We provide you with the Live Streaming, Live Scores and AI-based predictions for Australia vs England 2nd Ashes Test match.
Read the full article to get insights about Dream Team Prediction, Choices for captain and Vice-captain, Dream 11 Safe team and Grand Leagues.
Following topics are covered in our detailed analysis for Australia vs England 2nd Ashes Test Match :
- Aus vs Eng Dream 11 Detailed Preview and Match Analysis for 2nd Ashes Test Match.
- Australia vs England Match Details, Pitch Report, Weather Conditions and Statistical Analysis.
- AUS vs ENG Dream11 Prediction for Today’s Match and Expert Team Tips.
- Australia vs England Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips.
- AUS vs ENG Probable 11 for Today’s Match.
- Aus vs Eng Dream 11 Team for Small Leagues, Grand Leagues and Safe Team.
AUS vs ENG Dream11 Expert Prediction Preview 2nd Ashes Test Match
Dream11 preview for Australia vs England 2nd Ashes Test Match
Australia registered a terrific win over England Cricket Team in the opening Ashes Test Match which can be claimed as one of their finest victories in recent time and all thanks to Steve Smith who scored the tons in both the innings of the first test match. Turn around moment for Australians after the controversy was when they won the game against India in India and from thereon Australians haven’t looked back. Australia came back to winning ways and had a great World Cup too.
Australia will look to dominate this tour to England, with another win in the 2nd Ashes Test Match and that too at Mecca of Cricket. Australian Cricket Team are in good space at the moment as many of their best pacers are waiting in their wings. With Australia announcing their 12 man squad on the eve of the game James Pattinson has been left out and it is believed Mitchell Starc looks good to play for the 2nd Test Match. Since Lords has a slope factor which boosts the chance of Starc playing 2nd Test Match.
If we look in England’s camp they are not in the unknown territory, they have been in a similar situation before. For instance Way back in 2018, they lost the first test match against Pakistan Cricket Team and they bounced back effectively and gone onto win the series comprehensively. They were also in a similar situation against India last summer. So we can expect England to bounce back strongly against mighty Australians and level up the series at Lords, The Mecca of Cricket.
Taking a leaf out of those victories of England’s comeback James Anderson was the consistent factor in the wins claimed by England after being down and out. Now with James Anderson nursing his injury Jofra Archer is a straight forward replacement for him and Joe Denly can be replaced by Sam Curran. So all comes down to Stuart Broad-The Senior Statesman to lead the four-man pace attack from the front and taking up the responsibilities.
Previous experiences for Australia says opposite of England’s Cricket Team. In recent time they won the first match of a test match comprehensively in Pune and UAE but then gone onto lose the series. So, they have a task in hand to break this pattern and win the 2nd Ashes Test Match and take a 2-0 lead in The Ashes Series. Starc bolsters Australian Team chance to win the match.
AUS vs ENG Dream 11 Expert Team Prediction and Tips
- Dream 11 Team News
AUSTRALIA: Australia on the eve of the game have named out the 12-man squad for the Test Match at Lords and James Pattinson is the one to face the axe from the team that won at Edgbaston. So this confirms that either of Mitchell Starc or Josh Hazelwood will be playing their first match in the series.
ENGLAND: This time England’s captain has kept his cards closed and opted for a defensive approach by stating that he will be waiting till the toss to name his playing 11 for the Second Test Match. Changes can be expected at least two changes in the form of James Anderson by Jofra Archer and Moeen Ali by Sam Curran or Jack Leach.
- Match Details for Australia vs England :
Date: 14th August, Wednesday
Time: 11 a.m Local, 3.30 p.m IST
Venue: Lords, London
- Pitch Report for Today Dream11 Team Prediction and Dream11 Expert Tips :
The encounter between Ireland and England at Lords gave assistance to bowlers in that game but the day before 2nd Test Match of Ashes it seems dry surface underneath. With overcast conditions and rain around red cherry can swing around a bit.
- Weather Conditions for Dream Team :
Rain gods can have a say in the match and we can have a delayed start for the match as the weather department predicts 61% chance of raining between 9 to 12. And we can witness some showers around 4 p.m too.
- Statistical Analysis to make your Dream 11 Team :
- Chris Woakes averages 68.50 (274 runs in four Tests) with the bat and 24 wickets with the ball including 3 five-wicket hauls in 4 matches.
- Average first inning score is 281 on this ground and 304 for second innings.
- Lords Cricket Ground is a Pace dominated ground with 81% of wickets taken by pacers.
Get Live Updates, Live Streaming, Live Scores for Australia vs England here at our CricOver website.
Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips and Probable 11 Prediction
- Chris Woakes is a must pick and a choice for a Dream 11 Team captain as he has an exceptional record at Lords.
- Changes for Australia Pattinson will be replaced by either Starc or Hazelwood.
- Changes in England side Archer for Anderson, Sam Curran for Denly and Leach for Moeen Ali.
- Steve Smith as vice-captain for Dream11 is a no brainer.
Probable 11 for Australia
David Warner, Cameron Bancroft, Usman Khawaja, Steve Smith, Travis Head, Matthew Wade, Tim Paine (C & WK), Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, Peter Siddle, Nathan Lyon.
Probable 11 for England
Rory Burns, Jason Roy, Joe Root (C), Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler, Jonny Bairstow (WK), Chris Woakes, Sam Curran, Jack Leach, Jofra Archer, Stuart Broad.
AUS vs ENG Dream 11 Team for Small Leagues and Grand Leagues
- Team 1 for Dream 11 Small Leagues and Safe Team
- Team 2 for Grand Leagues and Risky Team
Who will win the match and Expert Tips
It is predicted that both teams will be welcomed by Overcast conditions it’s better to pick more fast bowlers in your Dream 11 Team for Today’s Match.
Don’t forget to pick Chris Woakes he is the player to watch out for at Lords with an incredible record.
Australia has a 75% chance of winning the 2nd Test Match according to our Algorithms.