Are you looking for IND vs WI Dream11 Team Prediction for Today’s Match, IND vs WI Dream 11 Tips, IND vs WI Dream11 Expert Prediction, IND vs WI Probable 11 and Dream 11 Guru Tips?
Yes, you are at the right place for checking India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI Fantasy Cricket Tips. We provide you with the Live Streaming, Live Scores and AI-based predictions for India vs West Indies 3rd ODI match.
Read the full article to get insights about Dream Team Prediction, Choices for captain and Vice-captain, Dream 11 Safe team and Grand Leagues.
Following topics are covered in our detailed analysis for India vs West Indies 3rd ODI :
- IND vs WI Dream 11 Detailed Preview and Match Analysis for 2nd One Day International
- India vs West Indies Match Details, Pitch Report, Weather Conditions and Statistical Analysis.
- IND vs WI Dream11 Prediction for Today’s Match and Expert Team Tips.
- India vs West Indies Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips.
- IND vs WI Probable 11 for Today’s Match.
- IND vs WI Dream 11 Team for Small Leagues, Grand Leagues and Safe Team.
IND vs WI Dream11 Expert Prediction Preview 3rd ODI
Dream11 preview for India vs West Indies 3rd One Day International
Just after 2 days of thumping win over West Indies Men’s Cricket Team in 2nd One Day International (ODI), Virat Kohli’s Men in Blue will be back in action in Port of Spain to finish off the tour in coloured clothing on a high. And with that, they can carry forward the momentum into Test matches starting from 22nd August.
India’s win in 2nd One Day International assured that there are no more setbacks for this Indian Cricket Team after Semi-Final exit in World Cup 2019. Now the onus is upon West Indies to win the 3rd and final One Day International to level the series. With rain interrupting the 2nd ODI, the result of 2nd ODI was decided by Duckworth Lewis Method where India won by 59 runs. In which West Indies were needed to be self blamed as they were in a commanding position until Nicholas Pooran threw his wicket away.
On Sunday, the century drought for the “The Run Machine Kohli” came to an end. Whole World Cup 2019 was gone century less for Virat Kohli which was disappointing for him according to his standards. But finally, after 10 Matches he is back to his century ways and we can expect another century is on the way for him. Another splendid performance came from Shreyas Iyer who is a new recruit at Number 5 position and he played his role to perfection and 71 runs scored by him in the last match makes him a strong contender for No. 4 position.
Number 4 and Number 5 Spot Conundrum
While India has still some concern with Shikhar Dhawan form at the top of the order and with Rishabh Pant Indian Team needs to figure out which place is best for him to bat at No. 4 or No. 5.
On the other hand with the West Indies, they have own set of problems even The Universe Boss not giving fiery starts at the top of the order makes West Indies team more vulnerable as their middle-order batsman are not able to take up the responsibilities and make runs for the team. If they have to win the match on Wednesday and level the series West Indian batsmen need to step up to the occasion and win the game for their Island Nation.
# Stat Alert: West Indies haven’t won a series against India in the last 3 years.
IND vs WI Dream11 Expert Team Prediction and Tips
- Dream 11 Team News :INDIA: With the fate of series still not decided Virat Kohli might opt-out from changing the winning combination. However, Shikhar Dhawan’s lack of form is a concern for visitors but still, they would like to persist with him as he is selected for only ODI tour leg. No changes expected from the 2nd ODI.
West Indies: Ageing Chris Gayle not in the form is a concern for hosts and now record for most runs has been broken, West Indies Team management might look to give John Campbell a go at the top order. And if Fabien Allen is fit and available for this game he might replace Oshane Thomas for the 3rd ODI.
- Match Details for IND vs WIDate: 14th August, Wednesday
Time: 9.30 a.m Local Time, 7.00 p.m IST
Venue: Queen’s Park Oval, Port of Spain
- Pitch Report for Today Dream 11 Team Prediction and Tips for Fantasy Cricket :As seen in this series pitches has been slower and it becomes slower and slower as the game progresses. So we are expecting a score of 260-270 in 3rd ODI with the team winning toss will be looking to bat first. So, to be a Dream11 Team Guru make sure you check our fantasy cricket tips and increase your winnings.
- Weather Conditions for Dream Team:According to the meteorological department, on 14th August there will be cloudy skies with a spell of showers a couple of times expected in a day. 75% chance of raining tomorrow is predicted. Again we can witness a rain-curtailed match.
- Statistical Analysis to make your Dream 11 Team :1. Team Batting First has a 100% win record at Port of Spain.
2. Average first batting score is 294 in Port of Spain.
3. 66% of wickets are taken by pace bowlers and 34% by spin.
4. India has a 79% chance of winning the match.
Get Live Updates, Live Streaming, Live Scores for India vs West Indies here at our CricOver website.
Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips and Probable 11 Prediction
- Wait till the toss as team batting first might win this game and update the team accordingly.
- No changes in the Indian Team is expected but Navdeep Saini has an outside chance to replace Khaleel Ahmed.
- In wicketkeeping option, Nicholas Pooran must be your definite choice and Rishabh Pant could be a risky but awarding option as he might fire in this match.
- Pick Kuldeep Yadav in your team for sure.
Probable 11 for India
Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli(c), Rishabh Pant(Wk), Shreyas Iyer, Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammad Shami, Khaleel Ahmed
Probable 11 for West Indies
Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, Shai Hope, Nicholas Pooran, Shimron Hetmyer, Roston Chase, Jason Holder, Carlos Brathwaite, Fabien Allen, Sheldon Cottrel, Kemar Roach
IND vs WI Dream 11 Team for Small Leagues and Safe Team
These Predictions are based on our algorithms and experts suggestion. You can alter your team according to fantasy cricket tips for your Dream 11 Team for India vs West Indies. We are not liable for any monetary losses by any means.